Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Put a Boogie in it

Ok, ok. The subject line is a lame way to introduce the next product.  From the grade school joke: How do you make a kleenex dance?  Put a boogie in it.  Hee hee...moving on...

Dirty diapers didn't get me, the umbilical cord came close, but boogies were, by far, the hardest for me to handle.  People say when it is your own kid, these things won't gross you out.  Not so much in this department.  The old school nose sucker just wasn't cutting it.  L and I worth both miserable.  She was crying and I was gagging.  The suction is not strong at all and L would scream and move her head when I would try to use it.



L had one small cold before someone told me about the Nosefrida.  It was a gamechanger!




Yes, it is more expensive, but it is well worth it!  It ACTUALLY clears out the nose, is easy to clean (dishwasher safe), is a very quick process, and L doesn't mind it one bit.  The idea of it is a little nauseating...I almost don't want to explain it.  Just look at the picture above and know that nothing even gets close to the red mouth piece (that's right, I said mouth piece).  I promise after one use, you get over that part and will love it too!  No matter what product you use, boogies are gross.  The Nosefrida makes it a much more manageable and efficient process.  When L is up in the middle of the night because she can't breathe, I am very thankful I have it.

When to use:  Birth - 3 years
Where to buy: Diapers.com, Amazon, Target, BabiesRUs, Local Stores

If you would like to subscribe to this blog and get email updates, please see below.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...