Sunday, June 19, 2011

Awkward Prego Moment 6

One of my strict rules for electronic communication is that I don't overuse LOL.  I only use it if I am ACTUALLY laughing out loud.  That being said, the story below made me LOL :)

"I was visiting my in-laws about halfway through my pregnancy to pick out baby bedding fabric. I was over at my in-law's house and my father-in-law was commenting on how large I was getting. 'You're just growing so much! You're belly is filling out and your breasts are are so much bigger!' Yes, that's right, my father-in-law commented on the size of my boobs. The moment proceeded to get even better when my mother-in-law gave him a horrified look and said 'That's so inappropriate. Don't be rude! How would you like it if someone commented on the size of your package?' To which he replied, 'Well I think I'd like it.'"
-Anonymous

Hope you are all LOLing!  Happy Father's Day to all the fathers and soon-to-be-fathers out there! 

Please email your awkward pregnant stories.  Click here to read other awkward pregnant moments.

If you would like to subscribe to this blog and get email updates, please see below.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...