Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Minimizing Grocery Runs

Since I will be mentioning Diapers.com often, I think I need to tell you a little about it...


I absolutely loathe one-off trips to the grocery store.  I like to make one massive trip a week (maybe even every two weeks :/).  I knew this would be hard once L arrived needing a constant supply of diapers, wipes, food, etc…Racing home after work and loading up L in the car for a grocery store run is not always easy. 

May I present to you....


And, NO, it is not just diapers.  It pretty much has everything that Babies R Us and Target have, if not more. 

A few of my favorite things about this site:
  • Free 2-day shipping if you spend more than $49
  • Jumbo packs of diapers/formula you can’t always find at the store 
  • With every order I have received, so far, I get a discount card to sister company, soap.com
  • They have a great “Share the Savings” program…If you share the site to new users, you both receive discounts.  EVERYBODY WINS!  If you want to enter my code: SIMPLEMOM as a first-time user, you receive great discounts and they make a $10 donation to a selected charity.  Turn around and share your newly assigned code to others and earn credits!
  • You can create a baby registry
  • The one downfall to this site is there is not a storefront for easy returns, but they do pay the return shipping.
Diapers.com is my first go-to for all my baby needs.

Happy shopping to you all! 

If you would like to subscribe to this blog and get email updates, please see below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I need to try this!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...