Thursday, June 16, 2011

Awkward Prego Moments 4

Hope everyone is having a great day!  Here is today's story...

"Strangely enough, even after 3 times, I never had anything awkward that stands out to me other than the time I was 8 or 9 months prego with #2 at Kohl’s in Weatherford, trying to corral #1 at the check out, and these 2 ladies in line RIGHT behind me had the following convo (as if I could not hear any of it):

1st Rude Woman:  OH. MY. GAWD.  Look at her belly!

2nd Rude Woman:  Oh my Gawd.  She is bout to drop that sack o’ potatoes any minute, like maybe right here in this store!

1st Rude Woman:  I just never got that big.  Do you think it’s twins?  It must be.  And here we are approaching summertime in Texas.  Poor, poor girl.

2nd Rude Woman:  It’s a shame her husband’s not helping her with the shoppin’.  If she has one.

At this point I turned around and stared a pretty big hole in both of them, and they shut up.  I realize I get a big pregnant belly, so SUE ME for growing large children!!" - Erin

Please share your awkward pregnant stories here and read the other Awkward Prego Moments here.

If you would like to subscribe to this blog and get email updates, please see below.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...