Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More Ridiculousness

Last week, I mentioned the MTV show "Ridiculousness" ... I hope some of you have searched it out and had a good laugh or two!  

My life is full of ridiculousness when it comes to things we purchased for GiGi and this definitely falls into that category ...



It's a CUSTOM CAR SEAT COVER ... totally ridiculous but totally "preshrunk"!!  There are several sites on Etsy that specialize in this ridiculousness ... mine is from Nollie Covers... don't judge me when you see what I paid for it ... it does fall under the "ridiculousness" category just because we'll only use it for a short amount of time and it's just going to get dirty and eventually look awful ... but what can I say - I LOVE IT!

Until Next Time,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...