Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ridiculousness

There is a new show on MTV ... I know you're thinking, "Who still watches MTV?" but I do! ... anyways, the new show is called Ridiculousness!  The show is hosted by Rob Dyrdek and it is basically an "America's Funniest Home Videos" show for YouTube videos and it is hilarious!  One of my favorite videos was shown the other night ... "Motocross Lady Fail" -

I  think it's one of my favorites because the lady on the dirt bike reminds me of my mother-in-law and the lady in the wheelchair reminds me of my Gran-Gran ... SO FUNNY!!!

Well, aside from hilarious YouTube videos ... there is a lot of ridiculousness when it comes to baby products!  In all actuality, you only need a few simple things but I loaded up on two of everything and was a total sucker for items that would fall into the "ridiculousness" category!  The BabyPlus Prenatal Education System definitely tops my list of ridiculousness but I bought it and wore it religiously twice a day for 20 weeks!!! 


The BabyPlus website provides the following description of their product - "The BabyPlus Prenatal Education System is a series of 16 naturally derived sounds that resemble a mother's heartbeat.  The rhythm of the sounds increases incrementally as the pregnancy progresses.  The BabyPlus sonic pattern introduces your child to a sequential learning process, built upon the natural rhythms of their own environment.  The 'auditory exercise' strengthens learning ability during the developmental period when the advantages will be most significant and enduring for a child.  BabyPlus is the first educational tool designed for prenatal use that has been proven effective.  BabyPlus children have an intellectual, developmental, creative, and emotional advantage from the time they are born.  Your baby can very clearly hear these patterns.  She/he learns to discriminate between the sound coming from the mother and those from BabyPlus.  In other words, learning has begun." 



This is clearly ridiculousness at it's finest!! What was I thinking????


Until Next Time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...