Friday, July 1, 2011

Funny Friday

TGIF (speaking of have you seen Katy Perry's new music video for "Last Friday Night"...awesome)!  It has felt like the longest week !  I guess because we are approaching the holiday weekend.

Here is an awkward prego moment for ya:

"When i was pregnant i was working as a server. I worked right up to my due date. On the day i was due i was waiting on a table of 3 old ladies and of course they asked me when i was due. When i told them that day was my due date all 3 looked terrified. One old lady told me, and i quote "I hope you dont go into labor while we are here...I dont know CPR!" lol I thought she was so cute i didnt have the heart to tell her i certainly hope i wouldnt need cpr." - MandJsMomma

Searching for funny photos I began to ponder, "What do pregnancy and guns have in common?"  Any ideas?  Put your hands up! (Photos courtesy of Awkward Family Photos)





Please email me anything you come across that could be used for Funny Friday or submit your awkward prego moment.  Check out other Funny Friday posts here.

I will be taking a few days off from the blog world this holiday weekend.  Have a Happy 4th of July and go watch some fireworks!  I leave you with this gift...click here to see.



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...