Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Keep. It. Simple.

I wasn't a huge fan of babysitting when I was younger, but knew I wanted my own little ones some day. When I was prego, I was more than overwhelmed by all of the information out there because it was all SO new to me. It may have just been the hormones, but I was almost in tears trying to register at Babies R Us. All the opinions out there can make you feel like you are doing something wrong before you even get started. The one phrase that was the most frustrating during my pregnancy was "your motherly instincts will kick in and you will know what to do." Are people trying to make you have an anxiety attack?!?! I now have a 6 month old daughter, we will call her L. I have loved having her in my life! To be completely honest, however, my motherly instinct only kicked in a little, the rest is a constant learning game.

I am creating this blog to hopefully help other moms/future moms who feel the same by sifting through the multitude of products out there and making you feel as mentally prepared as possible for the wonderful addition to your family. These are just some of the things that worked best for me. I promise to be brutally honest and not sugar coat you soon-to-be-moms so you know what to expect.

I am also very price conscious and hope to pass on some of the bargains and rip offs I have discovered.

I am excited to share my experiences so I can hopefully make an easy transition to parenthood for my followers (if I have any :)).

Here goes nothing...

If you would like to subscribe to this blog and get email updates, please see below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...